I’ve competed in skyrunning and obstacle course racing around the world, enjoying success in both disciplines. I’m self coached and my training ethos is about the enjoyment aspect as opposed to strict training plans..
My main training in the winter is ski touring, running and biking in the summer.
A typical training week in the winter is 12-15000m climb on skis, 1x strength session, 2x climbing sessions. And in the summer, 4000m climb running, 4000m climb cycling, 2-3x climbing sessions.
Using my years of experience I am now also coaching athletes.
My results include;
Trail / Mountain Running
ITRA Trail Running World Champion 2019
- Overall World Series Winner 2017 (3rd place 2019)
- Skyrunning Ultra World Champion 2018
- Obstacle Racing World Champion 15km 2014,15,16,17, 18 & 19
- Obstacle Racing World Champion 3km 2017, 18 & 19
- Obstacle Racing European Champion 2017 & 18
- Spartan Race World Champion 2014 & 18
- Spartan Race European Champion 2015, 16 & 19