Iron on patch
Quality iron on laser cut woven patch.
How to Apply Iron on Patches:
1. Garment should be clean and freshly laundered (including new items)
2. Set iron to ‘Cotton’, 40 degrees, for five minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron, area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or pillow case over patch and using slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 secs.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
Do not use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls or leather.
Do not bleach